UGM is here to help
Growing A Small Business Can Be Hard
Making your passion project a small business takes a lot of grit and determination. You are in charge of everything your business needs, even when it’s not in your area of expertise. Not only do you have to heep your projects and services going, but you have to wear all the hats to make sure your business is getting everything done.
In this digital age waiting on people to find your business isn’t enough. But how are you supposed to learn about digital marketing when your days are filled with tasks to complete?
There’s a better way.
Find out More
We help small businesses succeed
Unlimited Grace Media is here to help you attract clients to your small business. Whether you know what you need but don’t have the time to do it (or you don’t know where to start) we can help you develop and implement digital marketing strategies that are designed to bring clients through your doors.
What we offer
Our team has years of experience in content writing, business, social media, sales, and strategy. We offer both content and design services to help your website improve in local SEO and help your new clients find your products and services.
We offer ongoing and project-based packages for all of your SEO, content, and design needs.
- Guidance to hone your business writing style.
- Writing of blog posts, site pages, sales pages, and emails.
- Brainstorming blog post and other content ideas.
- Updating older pieces of content.
- Repurposing old content for social media, or other new purposes.
- Evaluating your site content to determine what was most popular and forming a content plan for similar pieces.
- Business logo design, or redesign.
- Banner images for social media or your website.
- Graphics for sharing on social media.
- Flyers, brochures, or posters.
- Packaging materials or inserts.
- Insights and ideas to inform your marketing strategy.
- Brainstorming with you to create marketing initiatives that will create new customers.
- Customer survey initiates and management.
- Capturing feedback and reporting pain points.
- Assessment of marketing strategies.
creative project management
- Ongoing support of your creative project.
- Strategic planning for your project.
- Coordinating all project elements.
- Making production timelines, and keeping everyone on task.
- Past client work includes: podcast management, online course creation, book launches, and product launches.